Basic tangy Pancakes made with gram flour and veggies, this Besan Chilla is a mainstream Indian breakfast
You can add loads of veggies into this Besan Chilla Recipe to make it more nutritious. These are a veggie-lover and without gluten.
One of the least demanding and easiest plans. It is like a pancake which is made with besan and veggies. It’s filling and nutritious and makes a generous feast for any time.
The Recipe is excessively basic, simply combine everything as one and make the chilla.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Total Time: 25 mins
- 1.5 cups besan (gram flour)
- 3/4 teaspoon ajwain carom seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 little onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons slashed cilantro
- 3 tablespoons green pepper finely slashed
- 2 teaspoons ginger finely slashed
- 1 cup water or As per the amount of batter
- 3-4 teaspoons oil to cook the chilla
Quick Steps to Follow:
- To the bowl add besan, ajwain, and salt and blend.
- Add slashed onion, ground carrot, chopped cilantro, cleaved green pepper, slashed ginger, and slashed green stew.
- Begin adding water gradually while whisking ceaselessly to frame a thick player of pouring consistency.
- It ought not to be runny however it ought not to be extremely thick all things considered. It ought to have a pouring consistency.
- Heat tawa on medium flame. When the Tawa is hot, take a spoon/scoop of batter.
- Also, pour it on hot Tawa. Move the scoop in a round movement to spread the hitter on the Tawa.
- It ought to be a round circle of 5 to 6-inch breadth.
- Pour around 1/2 teaspoon oil around the edges of the chilla and a couple of drops on top.
- Allow it to cook for 1 to 2 minutes and afterward flip.
- Press with a spatula and let the opposite side cook for around 2 minutes on medium warmth.
- It ought to have minimal light earthy colored spots. When cooked from the two sides, eliminate the chilla from the skillet.
- Make all besan chilla likewise. You will get pretty much chilla out of this better contingent upon how large you make them.
- Present with chutney or ketchup!
You can add veggies like beetroot, tomato, zucchini, spinach, and so forth to the chilla too. You can even fill it with paneer or tofu to make it really filling.