Chicken Lollipop can be made so effectively at home. Sizzling and filled with flavors. These Chicken Lollipop recipe are mouth-watering and loaded up with various flavors that mix together and gives a lip-smacking starter for a gathering!
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 40 mins Total Time: 50 mins
INGREDIENTS Of Chicken Lollipop
For the masala:
- 8 red chilies
- 1-inch ginger, finely chopped
- 5-6 Garlic cloves
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fennel
- 5-6 black pepper
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- A touch of white pepper
- 4 Cloves
- 15 Curry leaves
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- A small bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 tsp oil
For the chicken:
- 8-10 Chicken Lollipop pieces
- 1 tsp turmeric
- add salt according to the taste.
- 1-2 tsp red stew powder
- 2 tsp oil + oil to singe the candies
- A touch of sugar
For the base:
- 2-3 tsp oil
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 7-8 Curry leaves
- 1/2 onion, julienne
- 1/2 tbsp masala
- 3 tsp tamarind glue
- 1 tsp jaggery powder
- 1/2 Lemon (squeezed)
- for garnishing coriander leaves
- The most effective method to Make Masaledar Chicken Lollipop
Quick Steps to Follow:
Get ready masala:
1. Dry dish every one of the fixings together in a search for a gold moment.
2. In a mortar and pestle pound together every one of the fixings.
3. Transfer this to the blender and make a fine glue.
Get ready chicken:
1. Marinate the chicken candies with turmeric, salt, red stew powder, and 2 tsp oil.
2. In a pot add a little oil and singe the candies from all sides till they are half cooked.
3. Add sugar and cook some more.
Set up the base:
1. Add refined oil in the container followed by mustard seeds, barely any curry leaves, and onion. Bruno them well together.
2. Add the masala and chicken candy into the base and saute them well together.
3. Add tamarind concentrate, jaggery, and water. Blend them well and cover the top.
4. Add a little lemon. Throw well and cook till chicken is very much done.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve hot.