Honey chilli cauliflower is an acclaimed Indo-Chinese dish covered in sauces and deep-fried crisp sauce. It is a heavenly starter for any event and can be set up quickly. Sesame seeds and nectar on top are the most slobbering part of this dish which makes it wonderful to go. This can be made dry or with some sauce by adding cornflour slurry to it.
Ingredients For Batter:
- 2 tbsp Maida/Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/4 cup water
For The Sauce:
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic slashed
- 1 tsp Ginger slashed
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Red bean stew powder
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 Spring onion
- In a blending, bowl adds 2 tbsp Maida, 2 tbsp cornflour, some salt, and 1/4 cup water.
- Blend all that well to make a smooth player.
- Presently to the bowl add clean dry cauliflower florets and blend them again to ensure cauliflower is covered well with the hitter.
- Warmth oil in a container and fry every one of the florets on medium fire till there is a brilliant earthy colored covering on the florets.
- When they change the tone, turn off the fire and take out every one of the florets on a kitchen towel to take out all the entrance oil from them.
For The Sauce:
- Warmth 2 tbsp cooking oil in a dish. Add 1 tsp cleaved ginger and garlic.
- Saute it well.
- Add 2 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp red bean stew powder, some salt, 3 tbsp ketchup, 1/2 tsp dark pepper powder, 1 tsp vinegar, and 2 spring onion greens cleaved to the skillet.
- This combination is prepared at this point.
- Add cauliflower florets to the dish and blend all that well to cover the florets with the sauces.
- Presently the last advance is to sprinkle 2 tsp sesame seeds and 2 tbsp nectar on everything in the skillet to make it tasty nectar stew cauliflower.
- Put it on a plate and serve blistering to your family as a starter or evening nibble.