On Wednesday, September 6, Lenovo-owned Moto launched the Moto G54 5G in India, marking its latest entry into the 5G smartphone market. This new addition to the Moto G-series boasts a hole-punch display with an impressive 120Hz dynamic refresh rate. The Moto G54 5G runs on a MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC and offers configurations of up to 12GB of RAM and a maximum of 256GB of onboard storage. It includes a dual rear camera setup with a notable 50-megapixel primary sensor. The Moto G54 packs a substantial 6,000mAh battery to keep you going all day.
Price in India & Availability
The Moto G54 5G is priced at Rs. 15,999 for the base model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The top-tier variant, featuring 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, comes at Rs. 18,999. This smartphone has three attractive colors: Midnight Blue, Mint Green, and Pear Blue. Sales will commence on September 13 through Flipkart and select retail stores in India.
Customers have the opportunity to benefit from launch promotions, which encompass a Rs. 1,500 discount applicable to ICICI bank credit card payments and EMI transactions. Additionally, there are EMI options available starting at just Rs. 668.
Moto G54 5G Specifications:
- The Moto G54 5G is a dual SIM (nano) smartphone running Android 13 with My UI 5.0.
- Confirmed to receive an upgrade to Android 14 and will get three years of security updates.
- The device boasts a 6.5-inch full-HD+ display with a 120Hz dynamic refresh rate and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Under the hood, an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC powers it with configurations of up to 12GB of RAM.
- The Moto G54 features a dual rear camera setup, headlined by a 50-megapixel primary sensor with Quad Pixel technology and optical image stabilization (OIS). It also includes an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens.
- For selfies and video calls, there’s a 16-megapixel front camera.
- Storage options range from 256GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidu, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port.
- The phone is built with an IP52 rating for water repellency.
- It features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication.
- The Moto G54 boasts dual stereo speakers enhanced by Dolby Atmos technology.