These roasted makhanas are to be reckoned with protein, carbs, and good fat, makhana is becoming a new superfood. You can eat them raw or roasted, you can likewise make simple and intriguing plans with them with regards to no time!
Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 10 mins
Ingredients of Roasted Makhana:
- 3 cups makhana
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder (Haldi)
- ½ teaspoon red bean stew powder (Lal Mirch powder) or add as required
- add chaat masala as required to taste
- rock salt (palatable and food grade) as required
- 2 to 3 teaspoon oil or ghee
Quick Steps to Follow:
- Warmth oil in a Pan.
- Add the makhana and roast until they become golden brown or for 10-12 minutes on a low flame.
- Then add all the spice as in masala and salt, aside from chaat masala.
- Switch off the gas as you don’t need the spices to get burn.
- Mix the entire combination well.
- In conclusion, sprinkle the chaat masala powder and again blend well.
- Serve cooked roasted makhana.
- Or then once they cool off, store cooked makhana in a jar or a container.
If you guys do not want to add spices, so here you can try this recipe too.
For a snappy and simple treat, caramelized makhana is an ideal decision.
Ingredients of Caramelized Makhana:
- Makhana — 2 cups
- Jaggery Gold Cane Sugar
- Ghee or coconut oil
Quick Steps to follow
- Makhana fries in ghee or coconut oil over low warmth until fresh.
- In another pan, mix with a little water over low warmth.
- It will soften into a brilliant earthy-colored fluid.
- Check for a tacky consistency.
- Mix continually for the liquefied jaggery on the broiled Makhana.
- In almost no time, Makhanas would be covered with jaggery.
- Cool and store in an impenetrable holder.
- This is a decent bite that you can snack whenever.
- Do you need to immerse your sweet tooth with tea? The firm fox nuts and the characteristic pleasantness of Jaggery make you need more.