In the years 2022-2024, around 103 new automobiles will be introduced in India, including the Cooper SE, V60 Cross Country, Slavia, eKUV100, and Tiago EV. 16 Hatchbacks, 2 Wagons, 19 Sedans, 57 SUVs, 4 Coupes, 6 MUVs, 2 Pickup Trucks, 1 Luxury, and 1 Convertible are among the 103 forthcoming automobiles. In the following three months, 45 of the aforementioned automobiles are slated to be released.
Few cars options are as under:-
1. Mini Cooper SE:- For many, the Mini Cooper SE’s distinguishing feature is its EPA-estimated range of 114 miles. The fully-electric Mini will most certainly be an uncommon sight in Wyoming due to its restricted range, but categorizing the SE only on the basis of range isn’t telling the whole picture. The Cooper SE promises to make even supermarket runs entertaining. Most individuals don’t travel 114 miles in a day very often. It’s also a good deal.
Price :- 50 lacs
- The Cooper SE isn’t the first electric Mini, but it won’t be the last, either. The CEO of parent firm BMW, Oliver Zipse, revealed earlier this year that the business aspires for 50% of Mini sales to be electric by 2027, and for the company to be entirely electric “by the early 2030s.”
- The Cooper SE is a reimagining of the present model.
- It replaces the gas engine with an electric motor from the BMW i3 and its own T-shaped 32.6-kWh battery pack.
- The SE received a cosmetic upgrade for 2022, similar to the other aged Mini Hardtops, whose design dated back to 2014.
- The Cooper SE still requires concessions, but they’re no different from those demanded by normal Minis.
- The SE’s battery pack isn’t as intrusive as the Mini- E’s, but the SE is just 151.7 inches long, and current crash structures limit how much can fit within.
- The back seat is so little that even five bags of groceries will require it to be folded down. There’s just 8.7 cubic feet of room behind the back seat when it’s folded, and 34 when it’s not.
- Android Auto and blind spot monitoring are not available, as they are on the other Minis.
- Mini has built a fun performance EV with a distinct personality that many drivers may readily use as a commuting car.
- Although the Cooper SE’s range isn’t very amazing, the democratization of fun-to-drive EVs is something to be proud of.
2. Volvo V60 Cross Country :- The active explorer who is respectful of the environment in which it travels. Its passengers, too. Make an effort to broaden your horizons. Your V60 Cross Country’s advanced technology allows you to go further and discover new roads.
Price :- 46 lacs (approx.)
- Any path may be mastered
- Power that can be controlled
- An assisting hand
- Ease stress in busy traffic
- Avoid collisions
- Reverse with confidence
- Cabin with plenty of space
- Open skies
- Arrive well-rested
- Tailgate with no hands
When changing lanes, our blind spot information system (BLIS) provides active assistance. If a collision with another vehicle in the next lane is a possibility, BLIS can modify steering gently to keep you, your car, and your loved ones just where you want to be.
3. Skoda Slavia:- The Slavia sedan will be released in India on February 28, 2022, according to Skoda Auto India. The 1.0-liter TSI variants will be available on the dates listed above, while the 1.5-liter TSI variants will be available on March 3, 2022.
The Skoda Slavia will be offered in three different versions in 2022: Active, Ambition, and Style. Carbon Steel, Candy White, Brilliant Silver, Tornado Red, and Crystal Blue are among the five hues available to customers.
Price :- 17.60 lacs (approx.)
- Projector headlights with integrated L-shaped
- LED DRLs are among the exterior features of Skoda’s new car.
- Featuring black vertical slats and a chrome surround, the distinctive butterfly grille
- 16-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone finish
- an antenna that looks like a shark’s fin
- LED tail lights that wrap around the vehicle for the rear bumper boot-mounted number plate slot, a black insert with a chrome strip
4. Mahindra eKUV100:- Mahindra has officially released the eKUV100 electric vehicle (EV) in India . The 15.9kWh liquid-cooled battery of the KUV100 compact SUV-based EV is good for a stated range of 147 kilometres. New features include linked car technology, which allows you to select the air conditioning temperature before getting in the car
Price – 8.25 lacs
Price : 8.25 Lakhs INR
Battery : 15.9 KWH
Power : 54.4 Ps
Torque : 120 NM
Fuel : Electric
Distance Range (In a single charge) : 147 KMs
Transmission : Automatic
Seating Capacity : 5 Seater
Boot space : 243 Litres
Body Type : SUV
Power Window : Present
Power Steering : Present
Touchscreen : Present
Fast Charging : Present
Number Of charging points : 2 (One for regular charge one for fast charge)
Ground clearance : 170 mm
5. Tata Tiago EV:- At the 2018 Auto Expo, Tata displayed the Tiago EV alongside the Tigor EV. Except for a multitude of blue highlights all around the outside, the Tiago EV looks identical to its standard fuel-powered predecessors, save from an electric charging arrangement and a battery-powered mechanism. Tata Motors is developing battery-powered cars in collaboration with the Tata Motors European Technical Centre (TMETC) in the United Kingdom.
Price :- 5.00 to 7.00 Lacs (approx.)
- A 30kW electric motor and a 216Ah battery pack are planned to power the Tiago EV mechanically.
- Fast charging is available, and the system has a range of 130 kilometres and a peak speed of 100 kilometres per hour.
- It does not, however, include projector headlights.
- Alloy wheels as standard equipment.
Fuel Type : Electric
Driving Range (km) : 306 km
Battery Capacity : 26 kWh
Charging time at home : 8 hours @ 230V
You can visit our site daily for new updates related to technology, reviews, food and recipes, places etc.
You can also check our social media for latest information.